The Jacksons "LEGACY" is our official book, chronicling our life of 50 years in music, with rare & unseen photos from our family archives. The book will be out on October 12th and is now available to pre-order on Amazon.
Tito Jackson released his solo debut album TITO TIME and single "One Way Street" on digital music platforms in the United States! TITO TIME features iconic rapper Big Daddy Kane, diva Betty Wright, Queen of Soul Jocelyn Brown and music group 3T (Tito's sons Taj, Taryll and TJ). Tito Jackson's eclectic musical arrow is aimed in the direction of diverse genres, R&B, blues, and pop, and at this juncture, Tito plans a series of recording ventures that will include a caravan of styles.
Tito Jackson is becoming a very busy man. It was just a week or so ago that Tito’s country-flavored song “On My Way Home” was introduced, a track from his upcoming album, Tito Time. Well, this week Tito is back again with another new song, with a more contemporary feel. “One Way Street” is a tale of a bad romance, with a wall of ethereal voices helping give the right vibe behind Tito’s lead. Check out “One Way Street":
After having a career in music for over 50 years, the legend Tito Jackson started making his mark as a solo artist in 2016, placing solo music in the charts as the ninth and final Jackson family sibling with the smash hit single “Get It Baby” (featuring Big Daddy Kane). Continuing on that success, Tito is now dropping a song from his album Tito Time and takes a mild country turn on the song "On My Way Home." It’s a ballad that shows of Tito’s rarely heard lead vocals. It is quite a change from both his work with The Jacksons and even from “Get It Baby.”
Also, Tito granted SoulTracks the first exclusive listen of his song "On My Way Home", also from his album TITO Time. Listen and comment with your thoughts!
Sony Music Japan International released Tito Jackson's solo debut album TITO TIME!
TITO TIME features iconic rapper Big Daddy Kane, diva Betty Wright, Queen of Soul Jocelyn Brown and music group 3T (Tito's sons Taj, Taryll and TJ). Tito Jackson's eclectic musical arrow is aimed in the direction of diverse genres, R&B, blues, and pop, and at this juncture, Tito plans a series of recording ventures that will include a caravan of styles.
- TITO TIME album tracklis & credits Japanese edition
TITO TIME is available on blu-spec CD2 (catalogue ID SICX-30005) at music stores in Japan (shipping globally).
As Tito Jackson’s debut solo single “Get It Baby” rises on the Billboard charts (currently at #19), the song continues to blow up on dance floors everywhere. The song is the latest dance craze that has taken over the nation as the official “Line Dance of the summer.” Audiences from coast to coast have created their own rendition of the “Tito Dance” aka The GET IT BABY Line Dance. One of the particular line dances will be showcased at the National Line Dance Convention in Las Vegas later this month.
See the line dance (which has over 1 million views) and more dance videos on Tito's Facebook page:
Tito Jackson is on the road promoting his single "Get It Baby" and upcoming album TITO TIME. Below is a list of links of some shows that Tito appeared on. Be sure to follow the official pages on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for pictures and actual info and updates about Tito's (upcoming) appearances.
- The New York Post: Tito Jackson remembers Michael putting butter in people’s shoes
- Singersroom: Tito Jackson: It’s His Time to Shine
- Singersroom: Get In Line! Tito Jackson’s “Get It Baby” Becomes The Line Dance Song Of The Summer
- ABC News Radio: Tito Jackson on the Reason He's Finally Releasing Solo Music at Age 62
- FOX5 Good Day DC: Tito Jackson reminisces about the Jackson 5 and talks new solo album 'Tito Time'
- The Wendy Williams Show: No Questions Off Limits
- Hello Beautiful: Tito Jackson steps out with his first solo project "Tito Time"
- ABC7 WJLA Good Morning Washington: Music legend Tito Jackson talks new single and upcoming album
- KTLA 5: Tito Jackson on his Solo Career
- Good Morning Chattanooga part 1: Tito Jackson visits our studios!
- FOX Good Day LA: Tito Jackson: New Album "Get It Baby"
- FOX5 Dood Day Atlanta: Tito Jackson Returns to the Charts with Solo Hit
- FOX6 Good Day Alabama WBRC News: Tito Jackson discusses new single
- CBS Los Angeles: Tito Jackson Releases New Single 'Get It Baby"
- YouKnowIGotSoul.com: Tito Jackson Interview: New Single & Album, Jackson 5 Memories, Misconceptions
- WBRC Fox6 Good Day Alabama: Tito Jackson discusses new single
- RollingOut: Tito Jackson’s 1st ATL performance with no guitar
- RollingOut: Tito Jackson discusses Michael, his sons and 1st solo project
- WBLS FM 107.5: The Quiet Storm with Lenny Green
- Power 98 WPEG-fm: Tito Jackson Talks Solo Record, MJ, & Remembers Prince
- FOX5 Crystal Young, FOX5 DC Allison Seymour
- FOX The Preachers
- Access Hollywood Live
- Entertainment Tonight
- NewsOne with Laura Coates
- ABC7 News Here & Now
- T'Marie interviews Tito Jackson
- Real Times Media: Tito Jackson Steps Out With His First Solo Project "Tito Time"
- Sirius XM Radio: MRTR (MyRealkTalkRadio), Make It Plain, The Maggie Linton Show, 1 on 1 with Larry Flick, The Karen Hunter Show, Radio Andy, Shade 45
- Radio 103.9 New York, KL FM 96.7, WLTH Radio 1370, E93 Radio: Servin These Streets Show with DJ Prince
- 98.7 Kiss FM, CBS42 News, HOT 107.7, WJTT Power 94, Groove 93.5WMPZ, Closer Look on WABE 90.1 FM
WTVC-TV NewsChannel 9 News "Good Morning Chattanooga"
- iRadio LA 104 The Steven Knight Show
- VLAD TV: Tito Jackson on Dropping 1st Album at 62, Not Knowing What "Thot" Means, Tito Jackson on Hearing Michael Jackson Sing 1st Time & Forming Jackson 5
- TMZ Live!
- Cyrus Webb's Conversations Live
- The Dinahlynn Biggs Show
- The Soul & Funk Show
- Hallmark Home & Family
- Performances at ATL Live on the Park, Sol Village at SOB's (Sounds of Brazil), E93 Radio/Magic 103.9 The Family Reunion ( Hallmark Home & Family and FOX5 Good Day DC)
Tito Jackson's new single "Get It Baby" completes the family set.
Tito Jackson joins his brothers and sisters and scores his first solo hit on the Billboard charts with "Get It Baby." With the single's recent debut, Tito becomes the ninth and final Jackson family sibling to place a solo single on the charts.
For over 45 years, the Jackson family has been charting hits -- stretching back to the 1969 debut of the Jackson 5's "I Want You Back" on the Billboard Hot 100. In the following decades, the children of Joe and Katherine Jackson all embarked on solo careers, most spectacularly with Michael Jackson. By 1989, eight of the nine siblings had reached the charts.
"Get It Baby," featuring Big Daddy Kane, debuts at No. 30 on the Billboard + Twitter Top Tracks chart dated June 11, and climbs 29-26 on the Adult R&B Songs airplay chart in its second week.
The Jackson siblings’ solo chart runs date back to October 30, 1971, when Michael Jackson’s debut single, “Got to Be There,” started at No. 89 on the Hot 100. Since Michael kicked off his string, nine of the Jackson children have scored hits on a Billboard songs chart (listed in birth order):
Maureen “Rebbie” Jackson – seven charted titles on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, including two top 10s in 1984’s “Centipede” (No. 4) and 1988’s “Plaything” (No. 8).
Sigmund “Jackie” Jackson – two charted titles on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, including a 1989 top 40 hit “Stay” (No. 39).
Tito Jackson – “Get It Baby” debuted at No. 29 on Adult R&B Songs on the June 4, 2016 chart and Billboard + Twitter Top Tracks the following week.
Jermaine Jackson – 17 charted titles on the Hot 100, including two top 10 hits: “Daddy’s Home” in 1973 and “Let’s Get Serious” in 1980. Both cuts peaked at No. 9.
La Toya Jackson – nine charted titles on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, including four top 40 hits. Her highest ranking track, “Bet’cha Gonna Need My Lovin’” climbed to No. 22 in 1983.
Marlon Jackson – two charted titles on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, including the No. 2 smash “Don’t Go” in 1987.
Michael Jackson – 29 charted titles on the Hot 100, including 13 No. 1s, the most by any male artist in Hot 100 history.
Steven “Randy” Jackson – three charted titles on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart (one as a solo artist and two as part of Randy & The Gypsys). Of those three, 1990’s “Love You Honey” scored the best rank, topping out at No. 16.
Janet Jackson – 27 charted titles on the Hot 100, including 10 No. 1s.
Of course, the Jacksons also made music history working together. The Jackson 5 -- a lineup consisting of Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon, Michael and Tito -- scored Hot 100 No. 1s with their first four releases on Motown: “I Want You Back,” “ABC,” “The Love You Save” and “I’ll Be There.”